Some people are still pedaling the idea Robert Kubica will make a comeback with the team he last raced with(Lotus Renault) citing Roman Grosjean was brought in because he will move over when Kubica is ready. Here are just a few of the reasons we will not see Kubica back with Lotus Renault(named Lotus next year)
- Lotus Renault and Kubica' management relationship is so bad they criticise each other in public
- Kubica's contract runs out in 3 weeks & Boulier describes his relationship with the Pole at "point zero"
- Grosjean has told the French media his contract is for the whole season
- Kimi Raikkonen is contracted for two years
- Speculation is Kubica will test a 2010 Ferrari next spring rather than an old Renault as had been offered